Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yum Yum!

So I'm sure you are all just dying to know if I went through with my previous blog and made Devon a cute healthy lunch. Here it is!

That's what I'm talking about! We've got some rotisserie chicken lunch meat, whole wheat crackers, grapes and black berries, and clementines. I know what you're thinking, "Where's the dairy and veggie?" Well, Devon isn't big on raw veggies so tomorrow I will put in some cooked carrots in there. I just didn't have time to cook some. And the next time I go to the store I'm going to grab a small container for her to bring milk in.

But isn't that CUTE! I just love it. All it consists of is a small tupperware container and silicon cup cake holders. Something I didn't mention before is that this is also a great way to have a waste free lunch for all you environmental gurus out there. What's not to love? So go on, tell how awesome this is.....

1 comment:

Ann Marie Milanese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.