Saturday, January 29, 2011

Camera Wish List

Yesterday when I was at Wolf Camera picking up my square pictures, I noticed a camera in a display case that caused me to stop in my tracks. It's called a fisheye camera.

Isn't it cute! Scroll to the bottom of the link to see what kind of photo's it takes. You'll be amazed.

Super cool huh!! So of course I later came home and googled it and found lomography.com and saw more super awesome cameras.

The other camera I would actually buy is called a Action Sampler. It has four lens's and take four pictures on the same slide of film. Just click on the link to see how cool it is, again scroll down to see sample photos.

So yeah, I spent an hour online last night looking at all the fun cameras that are apart of the world of lomography.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Well if you would like to take either for a test run let me know cause I got em.