Monday, October 6, 2008

Motherhood Secret #1

If anyone has me as a friend on myspace, you know I LOVE to post pictures of my little bears and I love (almost just as much) to add clever captions. That is when my brain is functioning properly. But sometimes my pictures seem like random moments when they really aren't. Take this picture for instance.

It looks really cute, like perhaps brother bear went sneaking into the cabinet to attack the tupperware. When really I opened it while he was fussing at my ankles while I was cutting up vegetables for whatever I was cooking for dinner. And then ran and got the camera when I saw how cute he was being.

Misleading? Nah. To me it's just another part of motherhood that happened to be camera friendly. I've used the cabinet trick twice now, both times while prepping veggies for dinner because I like to do it in the afternoon. It makes cooking dinner go by a little faster, especially now that I am cooking from scratch more.

No comments: