Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rain + Garage = No Problem

So we have lived in our house for a year now. I can't believe it's gone by so fast, and it's definitely not slowing down. Today was the first day since about March that we actually got some good rain. It's been awesome. I think I can even see our grass turning back to green in the backyard. That's how long it's been.

This morning it was raining when it was time to take Devon to school, but there were no worries on my end. We are apart of that small population of folks who actually put their cars in the garage, "where it is supposed to be!" says Chris, and I agree. It was so nice to just hope in our (dry) car and head to school. I didn't have to worry about Matthew collecting water in the car seat or Devon "melting" in the rain. It was nice. I love it.

And another bonus will be if we ever get a cold winter again we don't have to worry about scrapping ice/snow off our windshield in the mornings. I can't wait until that happens. I mean do they even sell window scrappers in Texas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if we were to move this shelf in our garage Robert's truck would fit. He doesn't think it will but either way when I get a car it will be in there and yes it will be very nice not to have to get Oliver in the rain or freezing cold.

Robert said...

VOTE MCCAIN!!! Let's give people a tax credit of $5000 to buy health insurance when the average policy costs $12,000! /end sarcasm

You know, one thing I didn't like is when Mccain smiled. He genuinely looked evil.

Some people say that Obama will be assassinated if he becomes president. Well I think that's a risk we need to take.
VOTE OBAMA
/end soapbox